|Two week old ducklings|
- blog post
- picked a whole lot of spinach
|Before picking spinach|
|After picking spinach (now it's a leek bed)|
- raining hard off and on. to plant? to freeze spinach? paperwork?
- RC moved the ducks into a bigger space. They love it.
- made a fire in the fireplace (June 2!)
- set out plants - tomatillos, ground cherries, snapdragons, broom corn (for the flowers)
- weeded New Zealand spinach, chard
-fun supper with friends featuring our own kale, scallions, green garlic, cilantro, sorrel, mesclun, and freshly caught shad
- lots of fun talking to a young chicken fancier. "Chickens are my favorite animal."